The dual band RouterBOARD 802.11a | b | g | n R52N is a wireless miniPCI card with MIMO support. It supports 2.3-2.5Ghz frequency.
The RouterBOARD R52n miniPCI network adapter provides leading 802.11a | b | g | n performance, supporting up to 300Mbps physical data rates and up to 200Mbps of actual user throughput, on both the uplink and downlink. Adding Wireless N to your Wireless device, it provides higher efficiency for everyday activities such as local network file transfers, Internet browsing, and media streaming.
- 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n standard
- Output Power of up to 25dBm @ a/b/g/n Band
- Support for up to 2×2 MIMO with spatial multiplexing
- Four times the throughput of 802.11g
- Atheros AR9223 chipset
- High Performance (up to 300Mbps physical data rates and 200Mbps of actual user throughput) with Low
- 2 X U.FL Antenna Connector
- Modulations: OFDM: BPSK, QPSK, 16 QAM, 64QAM DSSS: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK
- Operating temperatures: 0ºC to 60ºC
- Power consumption MAX 2.4W
- ESD protection agaist +/-10kV ESD discharge on Antenna port