The RC1700HP-MBUS is a surface-mounted module using the 169 MHz band for long range Automatic Meter Reading (AMR). The RC1700HP-MBUS module measures only 12.7 x 25.4 x 3.3 mm and has embedded wireless M-Bus protocol (EN13757-4) with full two-way communication with automatic acknowledge and AES-128 encryption and decryption.
The RC1700HP-MBUS is a 169 MHz RF Module compliant to prEN 13757-4:2011, N-Mode.
The N-mode defines true narrowband channels for excellent selectivity and sensitivity. It offers true narrowband performance in a 12.5 kHz channel, and up to 500 mW output power, achieving a link budget of 150 dB. Range is up to 20 km line of sight and up to 1.5 km even in an urban area. The module support two-way communication at 2.4 and 4.8 kbps in 6 narrowband channels, and 38.4 kbps in a 50 kHz channel.
The module contains the industry leading Wireless M-Bus protocol stack, supporting battery operated meter devices, concentrators and repeaters.
The new 169MHz modules are pin-compatible with existing 433 | 865 | 868MHz Wireless M-Bus modules from Radiocrafts, as well as our ZigBee and KNX RF modules.
- High Power, long range (20 km Line-Of-Sight)
- Industry leading Wireless M-Bus protocol stack
- Completely Shielded
- Pin compatible with the Radiocrafts low cost family RC11XX
- Pin compatible with Radiocrafts 2.4 GHz versions RC2500 | 2500HP
- 12.7 x 25.4 x 3.3 mm compact module for SMD mounting
- 2.5 – 3.8 V supply voltage, ultra low power modes
- Conforms with EU R&TTE directive (EN 300 220 | EN 301 489 | EN 60950)