The RC2201HP module is designed to support quick product introduction of products working on the IEEE 802.15.4 standard used by ZigBee and a variety of proprietary network protocols. The module includes a power amplifier to extend its range.
Using a pre-qualified module is the fastest way to make an 802.15.4 product and get to market in the shortest time. Because it contains all the RF HW and MCU resources you need in a 100% RF tested and pre-qualified module you can shorten the qualification and approval process. No RF design or expertise is required to add powerful wireless networking to your product.
The Radiocrafts RC2201HP Modules are compact surface-mounted modules specially designed for wireless star and mesh networks based on IEEE 802.15.4 compliant PHY layer providing 16 channels in the 2.45 GHz world-wide license-free ISM band.
An internal power amplifier extends the range compared to other modules. The complete shielded module is only 16.5 x 35.6 x 3.5 mm including an internal chip antenna. The module is also available without the internal antenna and with RF connection on a pin to allow for external antenna. It provides 128 kB flash memory, 32 digital and analogue I/Os including an 8 channel 10 bit ADC, UART and SPI interfaces, making it possible to embed the complete application in this tiny module.
• Home control and industrial automation
• Building automation
• OEM equipment
• Fleet and inventory management
- IEEE 802.15.4 compliant PHY
- 16.5 x 35.6 x 3.5 mm compact shielded module for SMD mounting
- 128 kB Flash memory, 8 kB SRAM, 4 kB EEPROM
- 32 digital and analogue I/Os, 8 channel 10 bit ADC
- UART, SPI and JTAG interfaces
- On-board 32.768 kHz real time clock (RTC)
- High performance direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) RF transceiver
- Integrated antenna or RF-on-pin connector options
- 2.7 – 3.6 V supply voltage, MCU and on-board RTC support ultra low power modes
- Conforms with EN 300 440 (Europe), FCC CFR 47 part 15 (US), ARIB STD-T66 (Japan)