The RB411UAHR router board offers popular high-speed CPU, a miniPCI-e slot and a SIM slot for 3G modems, a USB 2.0 port for attaching external storage, a regular miniPCI card slot for 802.11abgn wireless cards, 1 Ethernet port and a built-in wireless 802.11bg radio.
The RB411UAHR router board is a ready made wireless solution, but features a spare miniPCI card slot for another wireless card if you need a 5+2.4 GHz dual band AP. In addition to this, you can use the mini-PCI-e socket or USB port for a 3G modem for backhaul, backup or remote management.
The RB411UAHR includes RouterOS – the operating system, which will turn this powerful system into a highly sophisticated router/firewall or bandwidth manager. One small device – with all the power of RouterOS.
Note that this routerBoard provides one MMCX antenna connector for 802.11bg pigtail connection.
- Small scale AP
- Atheros AR7161 680MH
- 64MB Memory
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet ports
- Built in AR2417 802.11b/g wireless, 1uFL and 1MMCX connectors
- 1 miniPCI, 1 USB, 1miniPCI-e, SIM card slot
- 10-28V DC; Overvoltage protection
- 10-28V PoE (Does not support IEEE802.3af 48V PoE)
- RouterOS L4 (WISP) software
- Dimensions: 105x105mm, 82g
- 2.16 RouterBOOT