Robustel GoRugged M1000 Pro V2 is a rugged serial to cellular gateway with dual SIM offering state-of-the-art 2G | 3G connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
- Automatic Meter Reading
- PLC Remote Management
- Vending Machine Remote Management
- LED Signage Publication
- POS Connectivity Backup
4 VERSIONS AVAILABLE:
- Dual SIM redundancy for continuous cellular connection.
- Various SIM backup polices: PING/Monthly data traffic/Roaming.
- Auto GPRS/UMTS connection (no AT commands required).
- Support CSD communication (only receive CSD call).
- Transparent TCP and UDP socket connections.
- Supports Virtual COM (COM port redirector).
- Supports ICMP, DDNS, Telnet.
- Supports Modbus gateway (Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP).
- Various reboot policies: SMS/Caller ID/Timing.
- Various dial-up policies: Always Online/Connect On Demand.
- Remote configuration via RobustLink/TCP/SMS.
- Remote firmware upgrade via RobustLink/TCP.
- RS232/RS485 selectable by software.
- Six LED indicators provide signal strength and running status.
- Watchdog for reliable communications.
- Wide range input voltages from 9 to 36 VDC and extreme operating temperature.
- The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall, also with extra ground
Product Order Number:
M1000-PGPRSA | PGPRSB | PUMTSA | PUMT
Please follow and like us: