Offering reliable 4G LTE enterprise connectivity, the AirLink ES450 is a secure gateway designed to connect the distributed enterprise. With state-of-the-art global LTE coverage, the ES450 provides broadband connectivity for POS devices and other business critical equipment to ensure you can continue to serve customer requests. Use with the AirVantage Management Service for a one-stop solution to provision devices, monitor cellular data usage, and remotely maintain software versions and configurations.
Supporting LTE frequencies 2100 | 1800 | 2600 | 900 | 800, the AirLink® ES450 enterprise gateway delivers mission-critical 4G LTE connectivity either as a primary connection, or as a failover solution, to protect against landline failure. The gateway allows the deployment of your enterprise LTE connectivity solution quickly and seamlessly. In addition to providing secure wireless broadband connectivity, the Sierra Wireless ES450 also provides a terminal server for remote out-of-band management of network equipment.
Manage, monitor and maintain deployments with the ES450 and AirVantage Management Service (AVMS). The portal will provide critical real-time information like mobile data usage, failover status, maintain device configurations, update device software, and remotely diagnose reported issues. AVMS supports over-the-air device registration, configuration and software updates.
- Full featured LTE gateway and terminal server for both primary and failover connectivity
- Supports 2100 / 1800 / 2600 / 900 / 800 LTE frequencies
- Proven and documented interoperability with major enterprise router vendors
- Cellular out-of-band (OOB) management for remotely troubleshooting and restoring enterprise IT equipment
- Reliable Static Route eliminates redundant wireless data usage
- Advanced routing such as NEMO/DMNR included as standard
- Up to 5 VPN tunnels to support secure communications over cellular networks
- Secure configuration for PCI compliant systems
- Remote configuration, software updates, and data usage monitoring with AirVantage Management Service