The AirLink® GX450 is a rugged, secure mobile gateway designed to deliver mission-critical communications for in-vehicle applications. With LTE coverage supporting LTE frequencies 2100 | 1800 | 2600 | 900 | 800, the GX450 extends broadband connectivity to a wide range of devices and applications. It extends the enterprise network and management to the fleet, ensuring reliable, secure broadband data access for mobile users in the field.
Manage, monitor and administer your fleet remotely with the GX450. Together the GX450 with the AirVantage Management Service (AVMS) supports over-the-air device registration, configuration and software updates. Dashboards display up-to-date views of the entire fleet, and custom reports can be set-up to monitor critical events and prevent downtime.
The GX450 is available in four configurations to provide vehicle-area connectivity tailored for each application environment. The base model provides connectivity for wired Ethernet, Serial and USB devices in the vehicle; an Ethernet option provides additional Ethernet ports. With the Wi-Fi option, the GX450 also includes an 802.11 b/g/n mobile access point for wireless devices and a Wi-Fi client for depot/station communications. An I/O option provides 4 digital input/outputs and 4 analog inputs to monitor external system events and sensor inputs. Consolidating all devices according to your requirements at the vehicle reduces the number of modems, antennas and subscriptions otherwise needed.
- Supports LTE frequencies 2100/1800/2600/900/800
- Provides in-vehicle network connectivity via Ethernet, Serial, WiFi and USB
- Supports automatic switching to Wi-Fi networks at station/depot
- Rugged vehicle design exceeds MIL-STD-810G specifi cations for shock and vibration
- Integrated events engine to track vehicle status and workforce safety
- Reliable GPS report store and forward to multiple redundant servers
- Up to 5 VPN tunnels to support secure communications over cellular networks
- Remote configuration, software update, and monitoring with AirVantage Management Service