Coming Soon – Q1, 2018.
Offering Low-Power Wide-Area (LPWA) LTE-M | NB-IoT connectivity for global markets
The WP7702 module for Cat-M1/NB1 worldwide networks is fully compliant with the 3GPP Release 13 standard, providing a new low-cost, low-power technology for low-bandwidth IoT applications with extended reach beyond traditional cellular.
Delivering up to 300Kbps download speed and 375Kbps upload speed, this module is ideal for real-time fixed or mobile applications such as consumer wearables, health monitoring devices, tracking devices, and smart home and smart city devices.
If you are interested in building your next IoT product using this global platform why not get started today on a currently available WP module platform and related development tools and be ready to start selling your Cat M1/NB1 (NB-IoT) application as soon as the new WP7702 is launched.
- Global Coverage: Global coverage on a single module with industry and mobile network certifications to get you to market faster
- Open Source: Integrated Legato® platform simplifies application development with a secure application framework, maintained Linux distribution, development tools, and community support.
- Location Services: Optional GNSS receiver enables tracking and location-based services
- Low-Power: Ultra-low power mode reduces power consumption by up to 200x for battery or solar powered applications
- FOTA: Includes FREE unlimited firmware over-the-air (FOTA) upgrades for the lifetime of the module to keep your deployments optimized and easier to maintain
- 2G fall-back is available for European market opportunities