OneSense is a compact cost-effective, battery-powered wireless data acquisition product line. It is designed for a wide range of industrial, environmental and agricultural applications. To help you reduce your cost per sensing point, Evvos has developed advanced interface circuitries which allow you to connect up to 3 sensors/probes to a single OneSense device. All OneSense product versions have multiple power supply options to further lower maintenance costs and to provide you with just enough flexibility to address the needs of your business.
Collected sensor data is transmitted wirelessly through the Sigfox LPWA network to our cloud integration services platform for further processing. Using Evvos API and relay messaging, sensor data is easily integrated with your own applications.
Please supply external power to sensor if you plan on using 4-20mA / 0-20mA / 2-10mA interface.
- Industrial Monitoring
- Building Automation
- Plug’n’Play – connect sensor, turn device on and start receiving sensor data
- 2 x analog inputs + 1 x discrete/pulse counter input
- Analog input: 4-20mA / 0-20mA / 2-10mA
- Discrete input, dry contact, open-drain output, and pulse counter – logic level (TTL/CMOS) compatible
- Rechargeable batteries-2 X Li-Ion batteries, type 18650, 3.7V, total capacity 4400 mAh
- Resolution 12-bit / 16-bit
- Ingress protection class IP66
- Operation temperature range -20 °C to +70 °C
- RC 4 (also available RC 1/2/3