The Sigfox Access Station Micro provides affordable IoT service coverage to thousands of Sigfox devices.
It extends the network in areas such as deep indoor or remote locations. It works by wirelessly connecting your Sigfox-ready devices to the back-end cloud via ethernet (or 3G/4G), then sends the data via API to your preferred IoT platform.
The Sigfox Access Station Micro is discreet, and (thanks to its integrated antenna and compact form factor) can be installed anywhere in minutes; hidden or visible, indoor or outdoor, in an attic or underground, in warehouses, buildings, shops, farms or office. It is also dust and water resistant (IP65). Accessories are included in the box so you can start using the Access Station Micro straight away.
This device addresses the challenge of affordable coverage densification by keeping costs low on your IoT solution deployment and operations. Designed with great sensitivity, it can cover an entire building and process up to 70,000 frames per day.
With extremely low energy consumption, the Access Station Micro is compatible with smart solar panel deployment, enabling untapped application connectivity where no power source is available.
- Customer-specific coverage (Supply Chain and Logistics, Industry, Building Management, Retail, Agriculture, Mining)
- Operator network densification Device and Solution development Demonstrations and Proof of concept.
MICRO COVERAGE SERVICE
|Access Station Micro (aka Micro Gateway)|
|Waterproof case for Outdoor Installation|
|Backhaul Connectivity: BYO Ethernet|
|Backhaul Connectivity: 3G/4G Dongle|
|Commissioning on the Sigfox Network|
|Plug & Play|
|Sigfox Backend Access|
|Set up Fee for Configuring||$300 +GST||$450 +GST|
|+ Ongoing Leasing Fee (AU$ exc.GST)||$20/Month||$30/Month|
- All Radio Configurations in operation
- Mounting options: table, column/pole and wall Covers several floors up to entire building
- Management tools:
– Locally with Android app (configuration, tests)
– Remotely via Sigfox OSS platform (Configuration, Monitoring, Firmware upgrade)