The perfect way to get started with Sigfox, the Thinxtra development Xkit boasts a full suite of features and accessories to empower anyone to set up an IoT solution, even with very little hardware experience.The Xkit has everything you need, and enables start-ups, device makers, design houses, universities and schools to quickly set up a prototype or proof of concept.
Included in the box:
- The Thinxtra Shield, with embedded sensors: temperature, pressure, light, shock and 3D accelerometer, 2 LEDs and 1 push button, 1 USB port
- Arduino Uno R3 board clone (already plugged in the shield)
- External 8.5 cm antenna for best performance
- USB cable (plugs into a Raspberry Pi or PC or to re-flash the Arduino board)
- Battery holder (so the kit is independent of any external power source or computer)
- 1-year connectivity on the Sigfox global network
- 1- year warranty. See the Thinxtra disclaimer.