The TW3400 | TW3402 employ Tallysman’s unique Accutenna™ technology covering the GPS L1, GLONASS G1, and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency bands (1574 to 1606 MHz). It provides truly circular response over its entire bandwidth thereby producing superior multi-path signal rejection resulting in higher accuracy of position and timing.
The benefits of the TW3400 / TW3402 include:
– Superior multipath signal rejection
– Ideal for use in single-frequency RTK systems
– Great out-of-band signal rejection
– Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
– Consistent response in all operating temperatures
The TW3402 has an additional tight pre-filter to protect against saturation by high level sub-harmonics and L-Band signals.
The TW3400 | TW3402 are housed in a through-hole mount, weather-proof enclosure for permanent installations. They are available with either a flat or conical radome in either grey or white. They are also available with either a TNC or N-Type connector on the base of the antenna, or with a flying lead and a variety of connectors.
L-Bracket or Pipe Mount (part numbers 23-0040-0, 23-0065-0 respectively) are available for non-rooftop installation. They are IP67, RoHS, and REACH compliant.
- Accutenna™ Technology
- Tight Phase Centre Variation (PCV)
- High rejection SAW filter
- Low noise LNA: 1dB
- Temperature compensating LNAs