NB: REPLACED BY TW3400 | 3402 (gains of 28/26 dB) and TW3440 (Gain 40; dB)
The TW3430 | TW3432 are precision grade GNSS antennas covering the GPS L1, GLONASS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency bands (1574 to 1606 MHz). They are especially designed for precision timing applications and offer excellent circular polarized signal reception, multipath rejection and out of band signal rejection.
The TW3430 | TW3432 feature a highly circular dual-feed wide-band patch element, with a two stage Low Noise Amplifier, comprised of one input LNA per feed, a mid-section combining circuit and SAW. This configuration provides an excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency band. An optional tight pre-filter is available with part number TW3432 to protect against saturation by high level sub-harmonics and L-Band signals.
The TW3430 | TW3432 has a 19mm (3/4 Inch) though hole, permanent mount white-metal base, with an industrial-grade, IP67 compliant conical radome. Two options for pole mounting are available an L-bracket (P/N#23-0040-0) or a pipe mount (P/N#23-0065-0).
- Great axial ratio: 1 typ., 3 dB max
- Low noise LNA: ≤1dB/3.5dB typ TW3430/TW3432
- High rejection SAW filter
- Available sharp pre-filter (TW3432)
- LNA gain: 28 dB/26dB min TW3430/TW3432
- Low current: 16 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Available flat-top radome (Mobile Apps) or Conical