The TW3500 is a professional grade, permanent mount, passive left hand circularly polarised antenna for the 1610 to 1620 MHz frequency band, specifically designed to maximise the performance of the Globalstar™ STU (Simplex Transmit Unit) Modem.
The TW3500 features a high performance dual-feed patch element that provides great axial ratio (3 dB max) over the entire Globalstar™ frequency band, thus signals at the band edges remain truly circular, unlike the response of single feed antennas.
The TW3500 is housed in a permanent mount industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure and comes with a TNC Jack (female) connector, allowing for the Globalstar™ modem to be mounted out of the elements and reach, and still providing excellent Globalstar™ signal coverage.
- Custom high gain, 4.25 dBic dual-feed patch
- Great axial ratio, 3 dB over full bandwidth
- 15 KV ESD circuit protection
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Robust Industrial grade enclosure
- Surface, bracket or mast mount