The TW3870E employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna™ technology which provides truly circular response over the entire bandwidth thereby producing superior multi-path signal rejection resulting in higher positional and timing accuracy.
The TW3870E covers the GPS L1 | L2, GLONASS G1 | G2, and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency bands. This antenna offers excellent axial ratio and a tightly grouped phase centre. The higher gain of the TW3870E makes it ideal for use with NVS Technologies RTK series receivers and other receivers requiring higher gain. This antenna sets a new price/performance standard in its category.
– Superior multipath signal rejection
– Ideal for RTK and PPP applications
– Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
– Consistent response in all operating temperatures
– Precision GPS position
– Dual Frequency RTK receivers
– Mission Critical GPS Timing
– Military & Security
– Network Timing and Synchronisation
- Accutenna™ Technology
- Tight Phase Center Variation (PCV)
- Low noise LNA: 2dB max.
- Temperature compensating LNAs