The Tallysman VeraPhase™ 6000 High Precision GNSS Antenna Series antennas provide:
– lowest axial ratios (horizon to horizon, through all azimuths),
– for all GNSS frequencies (<0.5dB at zenith, <2 dB at horizon),
– excellent front to back ratios at all elevations, high efficiency (>70%),
– a tight PCV (± 1mm through all frequencies, azimuths, and elevations),
– a consistent PCO through all frequencies.
The performance of theVeraPhase™ rivals that of choke ring antennas but is much lighter, smaller, and more economical. All these features make this antenna family ideal for use in survey, precision RTK, and Reference antenna applications.
Absolute Calibration data for the VeraPhase 6000 antenna is now available on the IGS database making these antennas even more attractive. The VeraPhase antenna has been calibrated by both NGS (Relative Calibration) and by GEO++ (Absolute Calibration) and the IGS antenna correction model is also available.
The VeraPhase 6000 High Precision GNSS Antenna also provides an available PCB within the base of the antenna for integration of a custom system board such as a dual band or RTK GNSS receivers or other applications.
The VP6000 family provides high receive RHCP gain over the full GNSS spectrum: Low GNSS band (1164MHz to 1300MHz), L-band correction services (1525MHz to 1559MHz), and High GNSS band (1559MHz to 1610 MHz). Each model features a robust, high IP3, pre-filtered LNA to minimise de-sensing from high-level out-of-band signals, including 700MHz LTE, and that yet still provides a noise figure of less than 2.5dB. Non-pre-filtered versions are also available with a noise figure of less than 1.5dB.
The VP6000 antenna family is presently available in several formats:
– VeraPhase 6000 Geodetic Antenna with flat radome – 35dB gain
– VeraPhase 6000 Geodetic Antenna with flat radome – 50dB gain
– VeraPhase 6000 Geodetic Antenna with conical radome – 35 dB gain
– VeraPhase 6000 Geodetic Antenna with conical radome – 50 dB gain
– VeraPhase 6200 Geodetic Antenna with flat radome – 35dB gain
– VeraPhase 6200 Geodetic Antenna with conical radome – 35 dB gain
– VeraPhase 6300 Geodetic Antenna with flat radome – 35dB gain
– VeraPhase 6300 Geodetic Antenna with flat radome – 50dB gain
– VeraPhase 6300 Geodetic Antenna with conical radome – 35 dB gain
– VeraPhase 6300 Geodetic Antenna with conical radome – 50 dB gain
Each antenna has a well defined Phase Centre Offset relative to the Antenna Reference Plane.
The base housing of the VP6000 is IP67 compliant and weighs less than 700 g. The antenna is 167 mm wide at the top, 110mm wide at the base and 110 mm in height. Each model has a 5/8” x 11 TPI thread for mounting and is available with either a TNC or an N-Type connector.
M2M is offering a 21 day free Evaluation Program for any customer wanting to test this antenna before purchase. To access this Evaluation Trial please click on “Request Information” on this page and ask for the Evaluation Trial.
- Axial ratio: 2 dB max from horizon to horizon
- Very Tight Phase Center Variation (<1mm)
- Invariant performance from: +2.7 to 24 VDC
- Space in housing for integrated L1/L2 receivers RTK or other OEM system
- Absolute Calibration data for VP6000 is available on the IGS database