Sensor Networks Made Easy
Waspmote Plug&Sense! offers easy and fast deployment, minimum maintenance costs, services and network scalability and is compatible with any Cloud platform.
M2M Connectivity and Libelium have obtained compliance approval from Telstra, Australia’s largest mobile network operator, as well as Australian RCM Certification for the full range of 4G Plug&Sense! modems from Libelium.
The Plug&Sense! line allows developers to forget about electronics and focus on services and applications. Deploy wireless sensor networks in an easy and scalable way ensuring minimum maintenance costs. The new platform consists of a robust waterproof enclosure with specific external sockets to connect the sensors, the solar panel, the antenna and even the USB cable in order to reprogram the node. It has been specially designed to be scalable, easy to deploy and maintain.
These can be integrated into IOT platforms such as Cumulocity, Azure, AWS, and many others and are ideal to help you prove the use case to measure a wide range of measures. We can support you with such integration.
Plug & Sense! features:
– Eight models integrating more than 60 sensors
– Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure
– Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
– Solar powered with internal and external panel
– Radios: SIGFOX, Zigbee, 802.15.4, WiFi and 3G | GPRS
– Over the air programming (OTAP)
– Special brackets ready for street lights installation
– Graphical and intuitive programming interface
For Waspmote Plug & Sense! documentation click here.
Refer to the More Information box for the Plug & Sense! catalogue with pricing.