M2M/ IoT Integration Services
M2M Design Services provides a suite of integration services for the M2M/IoT market covering:
M2M Connectivity supplies a diverse range of hardware. The M2M Design Services team can recommend the most suitable product and customise the hardware to your specific needs saving your time/resources.
Our team of engineers can assist by:
- Working with the customer to understand solution requirements
- Recommending the suitable hardware and other components used in the solution
- Producing the suitable configuration or embedded codes to be loaded on the hardware to meet the project specs
- Loading the custom built application/software onto the devices and providing a full provisioning service for shipment to end customer.
- Integrating satellite fail-over into 4G router code to minimise satellite date (and costs) whilst allowing critical communications to continue when cellular coverage is lost
Developing custom code on a modem to meet unique requirements of a customer
Customer Cloud Platform Integration
- Collect and present sensor data to platforms
- Command and control remote systems
M2M Connectivity works with widely-used industrial communication protocols (e.g. MQTT/TCP or via HTTP ) using various APIs to communicate with back-end platform (e.g. Cumulocity, Azure, AWS, or a customer’s private server).
Our cloud platform integration also addresses the need for bridging data between various cloud platform/portals.
M2M Design Services provides expert advice about the most suitable network to deploy based on your project’s needs. Our Engineers will help you on your IoT journey.
- Technology selection based on project requirements and advice on future-proofing networks
- Combining different wireless networks to provide total solutions (e.g. satellite, cellular, LPWAN, private radio)
- Radio site survey and assistance on-site to determine the best way to implement the network
- Hardware pre-configuration such as sensors and gateways