M2M Design Services provides a suite of integration services for the M2M/IoT market covering:
M2M Connectivity supplies a diverse range of hardware. The M2M Design Services team can recommend the most suitable product and customise the hardware to your specific needs saving your time/resources.
Our team of engineers can assist by:
- Working with the customer to understand solution requirements
- Recommending the suitable hardware and other components used in the solution
- Producing the suitable configuration or embedded codes to be loaded on the hardware to meet the project specs
- Loading the custom built application/software onto the devices and providing a full provisioning service for shipment to end customer.
Many of the modems and routers M2M Connectivity sell include a development environment which allows us to develop custom embedded software solutions. Our team of engineers are skilled at developing code to meet the unique needs of our customers. Examples of specific code development include:
- Integrating satellite fail-over into 4G router code to minimise satellite date (and costs) whilst allowing critical communications to continue when cellular coverage is lost
- Developing custom code on a modem to meet unique requirements of a customer
Customer Cloud Platform Integration
M2M Design Services works with customers to enable secure connection of customer’s devices/gateways to an IoT cloud platform or portal or other back-end application. In a typical M2M/IoT application, the remote wireless devices:
- Collect and present sensor data to platforms
- Command and control remote systems
M2M Connectivity works with widely-used industrial communication protocols (e.g. MQTT/TCP or via HTTP ) using various APIs to communicate with back-end platform (e.g. Cumulocity, Azure, AWS, or a customer’s private server).
Our cloud platform integration also addresses the need for bridging data between various cloud platform/portals.
Do you have a project in mind?
Need some guidance on your next project? Or just simply want to know where to get started incorporating M2M/IoT technology into your business?
Use our contact form to submit your questions and one of our team of M2M/IoT experts will get back to you with more information.