FusionHub is the virtual SpeedFusion appliance from Peplink. With FusionHub, you can establish SpeedFusion connections between cloud servers and physical Peplink devices.
Connect to your cloud server with the combined speed of all your WAN links. Enjoy faster Internet access by using your server’s high-throughput connection.
- Remote Streaming: Stream videos and transfer large files quickly, even in remote areas with limited Internet access.
- Combine Different Sources: DSL, MPLS, 3G, 4G LTE: use them all together to increase your bandwidth.
Combine any type of connection from multiple ISPs to create a highly available connection between your device and your FusionHub. This connection will provide unbreakable VPN.
- Packet-Level Seamless Failover: Even when a WAN link fails, your sessions will stay active. VoIP calls will continue without interruption.
- Cellular Backup Connections: Set bandwidth-limited links (3G/4G LTE) to perform hot failover in case your primary link fails.
Cloud Server Agnostic
Use FusionHub in private, public, and hybrid clouds. Deploy FusionHub anywhere at a moment’s notice. Establish as many FusionHubs as you need to support your customers.
- Local and Remote Deployment: Deploy in your local datacentre or remotely in a public cloud without needing new hardware.
- InControl 2 Centralised Management: All FusionHub instances can be centrally managed with a single interface with InControl 2.
Power Up Your Business Applications With SpeedFusion
Combine multiple commodity links from different ISPs to create an unbreakable connection to your most important enterprise applications.
Access your applications using combined bandwidth.
Maintain session integrity even when WAN connection break.
Pay as You Grow Pricing
Save on initial capital expenditures. Grow your network affordably.
FusionHub and InControl 2:
Infinitely Scalable Architecture
In addition to the ability to organize your devices and FusionHubs, InControl 2 provides you with real-time client information. Gain insight into the domains your client’s visit (e.g. www.facebook.com) as well as any of their applications that use data (e.g. BitTorrent, Skype). This information can be displayed as a table, pie chart or client connection diagram. On the client connection diagrams, information is made manageable using intelligent filters.
Provide SpeedFusion Servers to your Customers
Run multiple instances of FusionHub in your datacentre or cloud infrastructure to provide each customer with their own SpeedFusion-enabled cloud server.
Add Value to Your Existing Services
Add SpeedFusion to your services to make them faster.
Solve Connectivity Issues
Use brandwidth bonding to provide fast Internet to places with poor Internet access.
Offer Unbreakable VPN
Provide highly available redundant site-to-site VPN connectivity using cheap commodity internet connections.
Try FusionHub for Free Today
Test FusionHub in your own equipment with a free 30-day trial and see for yourself. Our evaluation guide will provide the download links and the instructions to get started.
Easily integrate with your cloud services and applications
The FusionHub Solo brings SpeedFusion to your mobile or small branch office without the need for additional hardware. Install it in your cloud service of choice, and experience unbreakable connectivity and unparalleled speed with bandwidth bonding!