M2M & IoT solutions for Australian UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) industry. We offer a range of sensors & M2M wireless devices that enhance UAV realtime connectivity & robust response.
UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles)
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (or Unmanned Aircraft Systems – UAS) operation is a growing industry, covering such diverse fields as commercial interests, military applications, scientific research, agriculture and surveillance/security.
M2M Connectivity offers a range of sensors and M2M wireless devices that enhance UAV realtime connectivity and robust response whether you are designing for civil, commercial or military applications. We support your wireless communications using GNSS antennas and modules, 3G/4G and satellite embedded modules and modems to provide connectivity. For SIM cards and connection to Australia’s largest network provider, contact M2M One.
UAV / UAS applications include:
- Military or Geological Exploration and Mapping – carrying out topological mapping in areas that may be considered too “dirty or dangerous” for human presence
- Monitoring Air Quality – measuring air quality for gases such as CO2 and NO2 or dust in the atmosphere that threatens the health of urban dwellers by causing respiratory diseases
- Managing Traffic – monitoring traffic congestion with the aim of improving traffic flow with warning messages and diversions according to unexpected events like accidents or traffic jams
- Security and Surveillance – allowing businesses round-the-clock surveillance without increasing expenses.
- Retail and Delivery Services – leading online retailers are pioneering the use of UAVs to revolutionise delivery services; eliminating human error and ensuring tracking and safe delivery of goods.
M2M Connectivity offers a range of sensors and M2M wireless devices that enhance UAV realtime connectivity and robust response.
Do you have a project in mind?
Need some guidance on your next project? Or just simply want to know where to get started incorporating M2M/IoT technology into your business?
Use our contact form to submit your questions and one of our team of M2M/IoT experts will get back to you with more information.