As an experienced IIoT device maker, we can help with hardware for solutions for a range of practical applications.
About Eden Worth
Based in Australia and operating for over 20 years, Eden Worth brings the proven know-how and capability to provide IoT devices which leverage state-of-the-art electronics.
They offer low-power IoT hardware, which connects to low-power WAN’s (LPWAN), simplifying sensor and device interfaces to the IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things).
Practical applications include:
- Smart water flow measurement and monitoring
- Gas metering applications
- Asset tracking (of high value items) for security, distribution and logistics applications
- Farming stock management tracking and monitoring
- Farming water supply level monitoring and alert systems
- Weight or liquid (tank) monitoring and management
- Water leakage by detecting liquid presence outside tanks and pressure variations along pipes
- Waste management by detecting rubbish levels in containers to optimise rubbish collection routes
- Air quality monitoring in buildings
- Structural health by monitoring vibrations and material conditions in buildings and other structures
Optimizing Farm Performance and Profitability with PLF
Expert IoT panel cites culture and education as critical to securing the future of Agriculture – alongside technology
Do you have a project in mind?
Need some guidance on your next project? Or just simply want to know where to get started incorporating M2M/IoT technology into your business?
Use our contact form to submit your questions and one of our team of M2M/IoT experts will get back to you with more information.