Based in Australia and operating for over 20 years, Eden Worth brings the proven know-how and capability to provide IoT devices which leverage state-of-the-art electronics.
They offer low-power IoT hardware, which connects to low-power WAN’s (LPWAN), simplifying sensor and device interfaces to the IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things).
Practical applications include:
- Smart water flow measurement and monitoring
- Gas metering applications
- Asset tracking (of high value items) for security, distribution and logistics applications
- Farming stock management tracking and monitoring
- Farming water supply level monitoring and alert systems
- Weight or liquid (tank) monitoring and management
- Water leakage by detecting liquid presence outside tanks and pressure variations along pipes
- Waste management by detecting rubbish levels in containers to optimise rubbish collection routes
- Air quality monitoring in buildings
- Structural health by monitoring vibrations and material conditions in buildings and other structures