As an experienced IIoT device maker, we can help with hardware for solutions for a range of practical applications.
About Eden Worth
Based in Australia and operating for over 20 years, Eden Worth brings the proven know-how and capability to provide IoT devices which leverage state-of-the-art electronics.
They offer low-power IoT hardware, which connects to low-power WAN’s (LPWAN), simplifying sensor and device interfaces to the IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things).
Practical applications include:
- Smart water flow measurement and monitoring
- Gas metering applications
- Asset tracking (of high value items) for security, distribution and logistics applications
- Farming stock management tracking and monitoring
- Farming water supply level monitoring and alert systems
- Weight or liquid (tank) monitoring and management
- Water leakage by detecting liquid presence outside tanks and pressure variations along pipes
- Waste management by detecting rubbish levels in containers to optimise rubbish collection routes
- Air quality monitoring in buildings
- Structural health by monitoring vibrations and material conditions in buildings and other structures
Do you have a project in mind?
Need some guidance on your next project? Or just simply want to know where to get started incorporating M2M/IoT technology into your business?
Use our contact form to submit your questions and one of our team of M2M/IoT experts will get back to you with more information.