Both offer high gain on Telstra’s new 4GX 700 MHz (Band 28) and 2600 MHz (Band 7) networks, as well as current 1800 MHz 4G, all the while being backwards compatible on all 2G and 3G voice and data networks.
The WS-SEC-13-65 is perfect for mobile broadband as its 60°-65° receiving angle means the antenna can be pointed in the ‘rough’ direction of the nearest tower to provide maximum gain. Its construction is in true ±45° ‘XPOL’ polarisation, providing total separation of the two data streams transmitted by the cell tower allowing a near 100% increase in speed over a single polarised antenna.
- Dual-polarised antenna feed with high isolation
- Industrial grade weatherproof PVC radome
- Extremely high gain across entire spectrum 700-2700 MHz
- Two integrated N Female connectors
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets included