M2M has now achieved full RCM compliance for Australia and New Zealand for the range of Libelium Plug&Sense modems communicating using LoRaWAN AS923.
Libelium’s LoRaWAN AS923 modems are designed for Internet of Things (IoT) deployments in Smart Cities, Smart Agriculture, Smart Environment, Smart Water, Industrial applications, and more.
Benefits of Libelium LoraWAN:
- 11 different Plug&Sense IoT models tailored to almost any IoT solution area
- Over 150 sensors already integrated and ability to quickly change sensor probe
- Compatible with most cloud platforms (e.g. Azure, AWS, Cumulocity…)
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure and special brackets for easy installations
- Several power options including solar
- Supports several Industrial Protocols: RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- Over the Air Programming (OTA)
- Fully certified for Australia and New Zealand (RCM)
Some examples of product offerings available now from M2M Connectivity to connect to LoRaWAN AS923 networks:
About M2M Connectivity:
M2M Connectivity has over 17 years experience supplying hardware and services for M2M and IoT applications in Australia and New Zealand. We work on projects for Smart Cities, Smart Utilities, Asset Tracking, Smart Agriculture, and Smart Water, to name a few. All our products are tested and comply with local regulations for sale (including full RCM compliance).