The AssetLink AssetPack-3 (AP3) global satellite IoT gateway provides both a versatile, two-way asset tracking modem with GPS, and a sensor monitoring solution especially designed for remote unpowered assets, all with solar powered operation.
The AP3 is a completely enclosed, self-contained, waterproof, dustproof, fully-ruggedized solution that enables pinpoint monitoring of any fixed or mobile asset anywhere in the world. For applications beyond GPS, it can be rapidly configured to monitor a wide range of analog and digital sensors and data inputs.
The AP3 leverages the global coverage of the Iridium satellite network to provide reliable, uninterrupted, two-way data communication between assets in the field and back-office enterprise applications.
The AP3 is Unique
- Solar Battery Powered – typically 7-10 year life even if transmitting every 15 minutes
- Industry leading energy management, power save, and remote access modes via Iridium satellite
- Two-way satellite connectivity and OTA upgrade capability to alter functionality as needs evolve or between seasons…
- Designed for reliable messaging, fully sealed for flexible installation
- Sensors can be added (2 powered or unpowered analog or digital I/O
- Hardware certifications including NEMA6/IP67, ATEX Zone 2, and C1D2 intrinsic safety
- On-board geofencing, sensor threshold alerts, motion sensor, RJ485/ J1939/ CANBUS/ MODBUS capable
- RCM for Australia/NZ
- Weight: 535g
- Battery: Solar rechargeable
- IP67/NEMA6, waterproof, full immersion at 1m depth