Powering the IoT Revolution
Libelium designs and manufactures wireless sensor network devices for system integrators, engineering, and consultancy companies to deliver reliable Internet of Things (IoT), M2M and Smart solutions to market in a timely manner.
Plug&Sense, Libelium’s open wireless sensor “ready-to-install platform” —is easy to deploy and ready to integrate with third-party Cloud systems such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, IBM, Esri, and Cumulocity.
Features & Application
- 10 models and over 160 sensors probes that connect easily to the Plug&Sense.
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure and special brackets for installation in street lights / poles…
- Radios we support: 4G, LoRaWAN, Cat M1/NB-oT, WiFi ,Sigfox
- Option to add in GPS, and Industrial Protocols (RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus)
- Fully certified for sale in Australia and New Zealand
- Each Plug&Sense comes with integrated battery, with options for line or solar power
Libelium for Smart Cities
Improve quality of life by monitoring noise pollution, air quality, waste management, smart lighting, and smart parking.
Libelium for Smart Environments
The Libelium Smart Environment Pro unit has been designed to monitor environmental parameters such as temperature, humidity, pressure, particle matter in the air (dust) and 16 different types of gases.
Libelium for Smart Agriculture
Libelium’s Smart Agriculture is designed to monitor key variables such as soil and air moisture
and temperature, enabling you to maximise crop production and quality.
Libelium for Smart Water
Smart Water allows you to monitor water quality parameters in rivers, lakes and the sea.
M2M Connectivity has many years experience with Libelium Plug&Sense and we will support and guide you to get the most suitable solution for you. We offer:
- Engineering resources to develop/ configure custom code to suit your needs
- Sensor consultation services to get the right combinations of sensors and accessories
- Around the box services to build the solutions ready to install in the field
- On-going managed services to support installations (including OTA firmware and configuration management…)
- We are also a Libelium-Certified Authorised Technical Service Provider and are authorised to directly resolve RMA cases, reducing response times for customers
Do you have a project in mind?
Need some guidance on your next project? Or just simply want to know where to get started incorporating M2M/IoT technology into your business?
Use our contact form to submit your questions and one of our team of M2M/IoT experts will get back to you with more information.