- Anthony Petts, Director – Sales at M2M Connectivity
- Wayne Law, Technology Strategy, Commercial Engineering, at Telstra Enterprise
- Latest Telstra 3G shutdown schedule and implications for your operations
- New network technologies that maybe a better fit for your applications
- Options for remotely managing your deployment Security considerations Deployment considerations
With the shutdown of 3G technology imminent, now is the time to consider upgrading your devices. In preparation, there are some decisions to be made and moving to LTE isn’t quite as plug and play as the move from 2G to 3G. There are a variety of new technologies that may fit better with your application, and deployment will require some planning to be ready for the change.