Version also available for Sigfox network.
The Oyster is a compact, rugged GPS tracking device that has been designed for tracking containers, trailers, skip bins, and other assets where super-long battery life is required without sacrificing the frequency of updates and performance.
The IP-67 rated housing is rugged and UV stable, so the Oyster can be mounted on assets that are exposed to rain, dust and marine conditions.
By utilising the latest technology, the Oyster can operate in ultra-low power modes, and with an incredible battery life of up to 5 years the Oyster Cellular can be attached to assets and tracked without needing to change batteries. The Oyster has built-in antennas for GPS reception and for cellular communication, a 3D accelerometer, a high-performance GPS that can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously and flash memory for storing non-volatile information.
The Oyster Sigfox version uses the Sigfox network to give you coverage of your assets at a low data cost. The Oyster Sigfox is available for RCZ1 (Europe and Middle East), RCZ2 (North America and Brazil) and RCZ4 (Australia, New Zealand, South America, Hong Kong, South East Asia).
- IP67 Rugged weather-proof housing
- L 100 x W 65 x H 19
- Fully powered by 3 AA consumer batteries
- Up to 5 years tracking on 2G or 3G network (once daily)
- Up to 7 years tracking on Sigfox low cost network (once daily)
- Small, Compact and easy to install and conceal
- Configure Over the Air (OTA)
- Configure by USB cable (Sigfox version)