Blue PUCK DI Mesh
Equipped with the innovative WIREPAS MESH technology developed by our partner WIREPAS, the Blue PUCK DI MESH meets the industrial requirements of level supervision, presence detection, bump detection or mileage tracking
This Wirepas Mesh sensor has a digital entry available compatible with any probes providing a binary or “all or one” output.
This sensor can be easily integrated in the mesh network infrastructure developed by WIREPAS, the simplest to install and the most competitive on the market. Its battery operation makes it completely autonomous, no more heavy investments, power supply and constraints of cables needed to be drawn! Bonus: it serves as both a wireless sensor and a mesh network node.
Last but not least, its NFC chip brings flexibility and comfort in programming thanks to Device Manager software insuring data security.
- Operating range:
- High level detection: from 2.1V to 3V
- Low level detection: from 0V to 0.7V
- Lifecycle: up to 4 years
- Operating modes:
- Autorol mode: periodic data transmission of digital input state and state change counter
- Advertising BLE frame
- Sturdy industrial casing – .IP68 waterproof
- Integrated NFC chipset
- Operating temperature :-40°C to +85°C
- White DELRIN Housing
- ∅ 57 mm – H: 20 mm – W: 50 g