Blue PUCK ID Mesh
Equipped with the innovative WIREPAS MESH technology developed by our partner WIREPAS, the Blue PUCK ID MESH meets the industrial requirements of people and equipment indoor location. This tracking system also makes it possible to track the movement of people and handling machine in real time and thus ensure the safety of workers and facilitate fleet management inside buildings.
The Blue PUCK ID MESH can be positioned on equipment and serve as a tracker or act as a fixed beacon location. This beacon can be easily integrated in the mesh network infrastructure developed by WIREPAS, the simplest to install and the most competitive on the market. Its battery operation makes it completely autonomous, no more heavy investments, power supply and constraints of cables needed to be drawn! And if necessary, a version with an accelerometer makes it possible to have an intelligent management of its battery.
Via the WIREPAS MESH network, it is possible to activate the PICK TO LIGHT function of our beacon and, optionally, audible alerts (Buzzer), to precisely locate the equipment. Note also that our Blue PUCK ID MESH can also transmit a BLE frame, in order to be detected by any equipment on the market with a standard Bluetooth connectivity thus playing the role of receiver. Last but not least, its NFC chip brings flexibility and comfort in programming and proximity identification.
- Localization accuracy: 5 to 10 meters
- Lifecycle: up to 20 years with a transmission period every 6 hours
- Operating modes:
- Router mode – Anchor: data feedback on the network
- Non- router mode – Mobile point: periodic transmission of the location / identifier
- PICK TO LIGHT system
- Advertising BLE frame
- Buzzer (Blue PUCK BUZZ ref: IDF25245)
- Accelerometer 3 axes (Blue PUCK ID+ Mesh ref: IDF25451)
- Sturdy industrial casing – IP68 waterproof
- Integrated NFC chipset
- Operating temperature : -40°C à +85°C
- White DELRIN Housing
- ∅ 57 mm – H: 18 mm – W: 36 g