Globalstar SmartOne C Asset Tracker
SmartOne C is a satellite-managed asset-ready tracker, designed for the intelligent management of fixed and mobile assets.
The SmartOne C is a practical solution for a multitude of options including:
– Up to 12 different reporting times
– Interval or 24 hour operation mode
– Alternate reporting schedules
– Low battery message
Use the SmartOne C to track intermediate bulk containers, vehicles and boats as a solution to improve your assets operating efficiency and security.
The device can be line-powered, or in the absence or interruption of external power, the SmartOne C will automatically switch to battery back-up. When using line-power, the user has maximum flexibility in messaging frequency allowing for regular monitoring of asset location.
The SmartOne C utilises motion sensors, comparative GPS positions and custom configured sensors to gather and transmit asset status information. Each SmartOne C is configured to track its assets’ specific needs and provide intermediate and emergency alerts by email or text (VAR software integration required).
For the SmartOne C USB Configuration Cable click here.
- Quick installation: Use industrial adhesives, brackets or screw mounts for installation
- Operates on 5V external line power, 8-22V regulator cable, or (4) AAA Lithium Batteries
- Automatic alerts: Change of location sensing sends alerts if asset moves outside of pre-determined range
- Messaging reduction mode: Reduces satellite messaging if asset remains in same location for a pre-determined period of time
- Hardware on/off feature: Allows the unit to initiate GPS re-centering functionality
- Accepts serial signals (TTL) from external inputs