Blue PUCK DO is an autonomous Digital output sensor Bluetooth technology compliant. Waterproof and sturdy, this sensor is adapted to harsh industrial environment.
The Blue PUCK DO has a digital output, allowing to send via the Bluetooth network an activation order to any accessory on the market and trigger a specific action.
The Bluetooth Low Energy protocol allows this sensor to interface with any mobile compliant with this technology. The Blue PUCK DO meets a need of many industrial and safety applications such as, door opening or closing, alarm triggering, tank level management, etc.
Its NFC chip brings flexibility and comfort regarding programming and proximity identification.
- High transmission range: 500m (open field)
- Lifecycle: up to 20 years
- Digital input management
- Input high level : 2.1V up to 3V
- Input low level : 0V up to 0.7V
- Operating mode:
- Advertising : periodic transmission of the input statut
- Industrial casing – IP68 waterproof
- Built-in NFC chip
- Operating temperature : -40°C to +85°C
- ∅ 57mm base – ∅ 57mm base – Weight 50g
- Boîtier DELRIN blanc – poids 50g
- ∅ 57 mm base – ∅ with cable gland 64mm – height 20 mm
- Standars : RoHS