Thales MissionLINK 200 is the small brother to the Thales MissionLink 700, providing dependable, robust, global terrestrial communications coverage at a lower speed but with a much smaller antenna.
Unaffected by weather or landscape, it is the solution to depend on for essential communications wherever your mission takes you.
The MissionLINK 200 is ideal for commercial use cases where IP connectivity is needed but cost of the higher speed MissionLINK 700 is a barrier.
MissionLINK 200 operates using Iridium Certus broadband services over a network of 66 satellites. The solution utilises this robust network service to provide highly reliable, mobile and essential voice, text and web communications for fixed sites and mobile users
- Iridium Certus satellites cover 100% of the globe
- Compact and user-friendly
- Smaller antenna size (12.5cm w x 14cm h)
- Supports Certus 200 services (176 Kbps Up/Down)
- Can be integrated with LTE/5G routers for failover
- Kit includes Certus 200 terminal, external antenna and WiFi antenna. Power and cables are extra