Maxtena L1 GPS – Passive – Flush Base M1575HCT-22P-SMA
Product Order Number:
The Maxtena M1575HCT-22P-SMA is a rugged high performance passive antenna designed for the GPS L1 band, and built on Maxtena proprietary Helicore® technology. This technology provides exceptional pattern control, polarization purity and high efficiency in a very compact form factor. The M1575HCT-22P-SMA is a screw-on design, featuring an integrated SMA connector. The ultralight design is IP-67 rated when both mounted and unmounted for added protection. This product is designed for applications requiring high quality reception of GPS signals and is ideal when:
• the orientation of the unit containing the antenna is random
• the unit is used in harsh environments
• the antenna is mounted externally and in close proximity to other antennas.
This product is designed for applications requiring high quality reception of GPS signals.
It is compatible with Sarantel SL1203B mounting interface.
- 1575.42 MHz (L1)
- 38 mm x 18.50 mm
- Ultra light weight – 10 grams
- IP-67 SMA both mounted and unmounted
- No ground plane required
- Compatible with Sarantel SL1203B mounting interface