Tallysman Timing Antenna
Product Order Number:
TSM TW3150 | TW3152
The TW3150 | TW3152 is a high-gain GPS antenna specifically designed for timing applications in high density cellular telecommunications tower applications where high levels of near-out-of-band interfering signals can be expected. This antenna features a 50dB LNA gain to handle long cable runs often associated with installation on telecommunications towers.
The timing antennas cover the GPS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band and employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna™ technology to provide excellent cross polarisation rejection and greatly enhanced multi-path rejection.
The TW3150 features a four (4) stage dual filtered LNA, while the TW3152 includes an additional SAW pre-filter to provide exceptional rejection of close out-of-band signals and additional protection against saturation by high level sub-harmonic and L-Band signals.
– Excellent multipath signal rejection
– Great out-of-band signal rejection
– Ideal for harsh environments
– Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
– Consistent response in all operating temperatures
The TW3152 | TW3150 housing has a permanent mount, IP67 compliant metal base, and an extended temperature range plastic radome, and is specifically designed to withstand the most challenging environmental conditions. Two options for mounting are available an L-bracket (P/N#23-0040-0) or a pipe mount (P/N#23-0065-0).
- Accutenna™ Technology
- Triple SAW filter architecture
- 50dB Gain
- Triple High rejection SAW filter (TW3152)
- Low noise LNA: 1.5dB (TW3150)
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- IP67 Weather Proof Housing