Includes first year of network management and support with AirLink Complete.
The AirLink® MP70 is a high performance, LTE-Advanced vehicle router developed specifically for mobile mission critical applications in public safety, transit and field services.
Offering high power, long range Gigabit Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet, and up to 300 Mbps downlink speed over LTE-Advanced, the AirLink MP70 unites the fleet with the enterprise network and enables multiple field applications to work simultaneously, further and faster from the vehicle than ever before.
The MP70 supports advanced remote visibility and instant insight into the vehicle area network (VAN), field applications and assets, and the mobile workforce. Purpose built for the vehicle, the MP70 delivers superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in harsh mobile environments.
- LTE-Advanced (Carrier Aggregation) Wide Area Network (WAN) supporting up to 300 Mbps downlink speed
- State-of-the-art LTE coverage spanning 22 LTE frequency bands worldwide
- Two product variants: one product variant for all major North American and European network operators, and one product variant for all major Asia Pacific network operators
- Automatic radio configuration based on the SIM
- Dual-SIM functionality to enable automatic failover between SIMs (EMEA/APAC)
- 4-port Gigabit Ethernet and next generation 802.11ac Gigabit Wi-Fi (3 x 3 MIMO) to support up to 1.3 Gbps, up to 128 clients, WPA2 Enterprise
- High power Wi-Fi provides long range Vehicle Area Network (VAN) and simultaneous AP/Client Mode
- Serial and USB connectivity
- Support for AirLink Vehicle Telemetry to collect OBD-II vehicle telemetry data and monitor engine diagnostics
- Built-in vehicle ready I/O for remote monitoring of auxiliary devices, such as light bars, sirens and gun racks
- Precision Geo-location with GNSS supporting 48 satellites from 4 different satellite constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou), streaming data locally over the serial port and remotely over NMEA, TAIP, RAP protocols
- Integrated Mobile Events Engine for real time monitoring and alert reporting of multiple devices, networks, and connected vehicle parameters
- Sealed to meet IP64 for resistance to dust and water ingress, and exceeds the MIL-STD-810G specification for shock, vibration, temperature and humidity, and an aluminium chassis for heat dissipation
- Class-leading power supply with built-in surge protection that exceeds E-Mark, ISO 7637-2 and SAEJ1455 requirements, surviving 5V brownouts and spikes from -600 VDC to 200 VDC
- Remote monitoring, management and control with Sierra Wireless’s Network Management Solutions – deployable in the cloud or in the enterprise data center
- Over twenty years experience in cellular networking, and over 1.5 million AirLink gateways deployed
- Industry leading warranty includes support, software updates and advance replacement