The EM7590 wireless module is part of the EM Series delivering high speed connectivity and a wide selection of advanced air interfaces, including LTE Advanced with carrier aggregation. This LTE-A Cat-13 embedded module delivers 400 Mbps downlink and 150 Mbps uplink speed, supports private LTE bands and enables secure and reliable public safety communications on the FirstNet Band 14. Based on the PCI Express M.2 standard with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 interfaces, the EM7590 module offers an easy upgrade path to new network technologies and global access to high speed networks. EM7590 is ideal for public safety, industrial M2M, and mobile computing solutions.
- CBRS – Certified by the FCC for CBRS private networks to provide reliability, security, flexibility, and cost saving
- Global – Worldwide coverage on a single module with industry and mobile network certifications to get you to market faster
- Onboard SIM – Embedded SIM to simplify and add flexibility to IoT deployments. Carrier profile, M2M eUICC, and consumer eUICC are available based on customer use case
- Location Services – GNSS receiver enables tracking and location-based services with dual L1 and L5 bands for increased accuracy
- Enhanced Coverage – Dual SIM single standby (DSSS) switches between networks quickly to stay connected
- Secure Boot – Prevent unauthorized code on the target to keep your connectivity secure