Setting a new standard for IoT Embedded Platforms
The Sierra Wireless FX30 LTE Cat M1/NB-IoT modem (or the LTE/3G variant) is an industry leading, small, rugged and programmable cellular gateway. It provides an integrated, secure embedded application environment, tightly integrated with the cloud, that enables swift, scalable and global deployments of IoT applications for any connected machine or infrastructure. The FX30 ships with OctaveTM, Sierra Wireless’s edge-to-cloud solution for connecting industrial assets to the cloud. Octave helps industrial companies scale from proof of concept to commercial deployment more easily than ever by letting them securely extract and orchestrate data from industrial equipment to cloud infrastructure, all while efficiently managing their connected machines.
- Highly Programmable: Enables secure Linux-based embedded application environment to build efficient IoT systems.
- Ships with Octave edge-to-cloud solution to accelerate time to market.
- Small & Rugged: Purpose-built to fit into machines and infrastructure equipment, and meets harsh industrial environmental requirements.
- Global & Scalable: Reach the global 3G/2G market with a single product, and scale to LTE with full hardware and software compatibility.
- Extensible: Comprehensive built-in interfaces to connect easily to any system, plus flexible hardware expansion with IoT Connector.
- Managed: Free unlimited firmware-over-the-air (FOTA) services using AirVantage® IoT Platform.