Blue PUCK DI is an autonomous digital input sensor, wich is Bluetooth technology compliant. Thanks to its longevity, waterproofness and sturdiness, this sensor is adapted to harsh industrial environment.
This Bluetooth Low Energy sensor has a digital entry available compatible with any probes providing a binary or “all or one” output. It makes it possible to interface these sensors to the Bluetooth network and encode their state in a Bluetooth Low Energy frame.
The Bluetooth Low Energy protocol allows this sensor to interface with any mobile compliant with this technology.The Blue Puck DI meets a need regarding tank level supervision, presence detection, bump detection or mileage tracking.
Its NFC chip brings flexibility and comfort regarding programming and proximity identification.
- High transmission range: 500m (open field)
- Lifecycle: up to 20 years
- Digital input management
- Input high level : 2.1V up to 3V
- Input low level : 0V up to 0.7V
- Operating mode:
- Advertising : periodic transmission of the input statut
- Industrial casing – IP68 waterproof
- Built-in NFC chip
- Operating temperature : -40°C to +85°C
- ∅ 57mm base – ∅ 57mm base – Weight 50g
- Boîtier DELRIN blanc – poids 50g
- ∅ 57 mm base – ∅ with cable gland 64mm – height 20 mm
- Standars : RoHS