Robustel GoRugged R3000 is a rugged cellular router offering state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
- ATM/Vending Machine Connectivity
- Solar/Wind Energy Monitor
- Distribution Automation
- Automatic Meter Reading
- Industrial Automation
- IP Video Surveillance
- Remote Devices
- Dual SIM redundancy for continuous cellular connections, supports 2G/3G/4G.
- WAN link management: cellular WAN/Ethernet WAN/WLAN WAN backup.
- Supports GPS & GLONASS (optional), provides real time location and tracking.
- Supports Modbus gateway (Modbus RTU/ASCII to Modbus TCP)
- VPN tunnel: IPSec/OpenVPN/PPTP/L2TP/GRE.
- Supports 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi (optional), AP and client mode.
- Supports SDK, provides user programmatic interface.
- Auto reboot via SMS/Caller ID/Timing
- Wide range input voltages from 9 to 60 VDC and extreme operating temperature.
- The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall, also with extra ground screw.
Product Order Number:
R3000-3P | R3000-4L
Please follow and like us: