The EM7690 module is part of the EM Series offering global deployments with approvals from multiple NAM, EMEA, and APAC carriers. Supporting USB 3.1 and PCIe gen 3 single lane interfaces, the EM7690 offers an easy upgrade path to next-generation cellular technologies and global access to LTE-Advanced Pro high speed cellular networks.
This Cat-20 embedded module delivers up to 2 Gbps downlink and 211 Mbps uplink high speed connectivity. With automatic 3G fallback network and integrated GNSS receiver (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, and Galileo satellite systems supported), the EM7690 is ideal for a wide range of industrial M2M and mobile computing solutions.
- CBRS Certified by the FCC for CBRS private networks to provide reliability, security, flexibility, and cost savings
- Global Worldwide coverage on a single module with industry and mobile network certifications to get you to market faster
- Onboard SIM – Embedded SIM to simplify and add flexibility to IoT deployments. Carrier profile, M2M eUICC, and consumer eUICC are available based on customer use case
- Location Services – GNSS receiver enables tracking and location-based services with dual L1 and L5 bands for increased accuracy
- Enhanced Coverage – Dual SIM single standby (DSSS) switches between networks quickly to stay connected
- Secure Boot -Prevent unauthorized code on the target to keep your connectivity secure
- Industrial-Grade – Tested for harsh environments and extreme temperatures