Blue PUCK T EN 12830
The Blue PUCK T EN12830 is an autonomous temperature sensor Bluetooth technology compliant. Sturdy and waterproof, this sensor is adapted to harsh industrial environments. Highly performant, it transmits the temperature measurement within a radius of 500 meters.
This Blue PUCK is one of the first temperature sensors on the market that received the latest EN12830 certification issued in August 2018. As this product is certified both in terms of performance and embedded software, it is unnecessary to use a certified collection application.
By complying with this European standard the Blue PUCK T EN12830 secures the transport of heat-sensitive goods (food and health products) by recording the temperature of refrigerated trucks.
The Bluetooth Low Energy protocol allows this beacon to interface with any mobile compliant with this technology. Its NFC chip brings flexibility and comfort regarding programmation and proximity identification.
- High transmission range: 500m (open field)
- Lifecycle: up to 19 years
- Up to 4 000 downloaded temperatures
- Secured NFC programming
- Secured download of recorded and time stamped data
- Wireless temperature sensor: -30°C to +85°C
- Sturdy industrial casing – IP65 waterproof
- ∅ 57mm base – Thickness 20mm – Weight 36g
- Standards: EN 12830-2018 and RoHS Compliant