The ST-9100 is a flexible, robust, and programmable dual mode satellite-cellular terminal. It is ideal for remotely monitoring and controlling fixed and portable assets in industries as diverse as transportation, oil and gas, utilities, maritime and more. The IDP ST-9100 offers dual connectivity for diverse IoT applications working over cellular LTE and satellite IDP networks.
The ST 9100 offers a flexible programming environment that supports the development of custom solutions, as well as support for ORBCOMM® configurable terminal apps. In fact, you can combine terminal apps with your own code to create a custom solution to speed time to market. Standard features include multiple I/Os, Bluetooth connectivity and GNSS support
- Fully programmable.
- Dual mode LTE (incl Band 28) and 2-way satellite IDP communications.
- Rugged and versatile.
- Multiple I/O including analog/digital, 2 x RS232, 1 x RS-485/J1708, 1-Wire and 2 x CANbus.
- 3-Axis accelerometer.
- Bluetooth connectivity (BLE 5.0) to connect to tags and beacons such as ELA products.
- Multiple cellular (LTE) SIMs for fail over between cellular networks.
- Backup battery supports reporting for up to 48 hours( 1-minute cellular reporting or 60-minute satellite reporting).
- ST 9100 development kit includes all the hardware, software development tools, documentation, accessories and support.