TW3600 Iridium® Antenna
Specifically designed to maximise the performance of Iridium voice and data modems, the TW3600 features a high performance dual-feed patch element that provides great axial ratio over the entire Iridium frequency band.
Unlike single feed antennas, the TW3600 provides excellent multi-path rejection and a truly circular transmission response across the full bandwidth.
The TW3600 is housed in a permanent mount industrial grade weather-proof enclosure, available in conical or flat radome styles and in grey or white colours. Two options for pole mounting are available an L-Bracket or a Pipe Mount.
The TW3600 can be configured with a TNC Jack (female) connector, allowing for an Iridium modem to be mounted in a protected area, while accessing the antenna’s excellent Iridium signal coverage.
- Custom high gain, 4.25 dBic dual-feed patch
- Great axial ratio, 3 dB over full bandwidth
- 15 KV ESD circuit protection
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Robust Industrial grade enclosure
- Surface, bracket or mast mount
- Excellent circular polarized signal transmission
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged Design
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Remote antenna