Blue PUCK AI
Blue PUCK AI is an autonomous analog input sensor, which is Bluetooth technology compliant. Thanks to its longevity, waterproofness and sturdiness, this sensor is adapted to harsh industrial environment.
Thanks to its analog input, the Blue PUCK AI is compatible with sensor providing analog voltage. It makes it possible to interface these sensors to the Bluetooth network and encode their state in a Bluetooth Low Energy frame.
The Bluetooth Low Energy protocol allows this sensor to interface with any mobile compliant with this technology. The Blue PUCK AI meets the needs of many industrial applications such as, supply voltage supervision, tank level monitoring, pressure measurement, etc.
Its NFC chip brings flexibility and comfort regarding programming and proximity identification.
- High transmission range: 500m (open field)
- Lifecycle: up to 20 years
- Analog input management
- Measure range: 0V up to 5V
- Operating mode:
- Advertising : periodic transmission of datas
- Industrial casing – IP68 waterproof
- Built-in NFC chip
- Operating temperature : -40°C to +85°C
- ∅ 57mm base – ∅ 57mm base – Weight 50g
- Boîtier DELRIN blanc – poids 50g
- ∅ 57 mm base – ∅ with cable gland 64mm – height 20 mm
- Standars : RoHS