Blue PUCK BUZZ QUUPPA
Provided with Angle Of Arrival detection (AOA) technology, the Blue PUCK BUZZ QUUPPA meets the industrial needs of highly accurate indoor location. This tag allows to accurately locate in real time persons and assets in industrial environment by integrating itself in Real Time Location System solutions (RTLS). Indeed, the Quuppa technology allows for a up to 10 cm accuracy thanks to its 360° AOA detection antennas.
The real advantage of this tag is its buzzer, which makes it possible to trigger a remote audio alert to facilitate location or warn of a potential danger.
ELA Innovation designed this smart tag to be very responsive and with a low consumption. A 3-axis accelerometer enables an autonomous switch between 1 localization every second in case of a movement to a 10 seconds localization in case of static state.
Finally, its NFC chip brings flexibility and comfort in programming thanks to the Device manager software insuring data security.
- Location accuracy : from 10 cm to 1 m.
- Up to 20 years battery lifecycle
- Power range : 500m (open field)
- Buzzer sound power: 80dBA at 10cm
- PICK TO LIGHT function
- Operating mode : periodic data transmission by motion detection
- Motion mode : programmable transmission period from 0.1 second to 1 second.
- Static mode : Programmable transmission period from 1 to 10 seconds.
- Command downlink: LED ON/OFF
- Robust industrial casing – IP65 waterproof
- NFC programming built-in
- Temperature range : -30°C to +70°C
- ∅57mm base -Thickness 20mm Weight : 36g