The Iridium CertusTM 9770 transceiver is an Iridium® core technology component provided to the company’s partner network for the development of cutting-edge products and services. The transceiver provides midband IP data services with L-Band speeds ranging from 22 Kbps transmit to 88 Kbps receive, in addition to high-quality voice connectivity. The size and speed of the device make it ideal for applications requiring richer data transfers, pictures, low-resolution streaming and enhanced telemetry delivered through small-form factor antennas and terminals.
The small-form factor of the transceiver enables creation of highly mobile and versatile products that are uniquely suited for maritime terminals, remotely deployed IoT devices, personal communicators and unmanned and autonomous drones.
It can also serve as an embedded technology used by value-added manufacturers serving aviation, maritime, land mobile and government industries to ensure assets remain connected from pole to pole.
Like all Iridium transceivers, the Iridium Certus 9770 provides low-latency and weather resilient connectivity using the Iridium’s truly global satellite constellation’s unique Low-Earth Orbit architecture of 66 cross-linked satellites.
- Midband Speeds of 22 Kbps Transmit, 88 Kbps Receive
- Simultaneous Voice and IP Data
- Two (2) High Quality Iridium Certus® Voice Circuits
- Pre-paid or Post-paid
- Highly Mobile and Scalable
- Truly Global Coverage
- Low Latency
- Supports External Passive Omni-directional Antennas
- Length: 140 mm
- Width: 60 mm
- Depth: 16 mm
- Weight: 185 g
- Power, Ground, and Signaling Connector: 50 Pin Female Header
- RF Connector: MMCX
- Temperature: -40ºC to +70ºC
- Vibration: SAE J1455
- Frequency Range: 1616 MHz to 1626.5 MHz
- Antenna: External Passive Omni-directional Antenna
- Maximum Average EIRP 9 dBW (with Compliant Antenna)
DC Power Input
- Input Voltage: 12 VDC +/- 2.5 V
- Maximum Operating Current: 1.5A
- Average Power Consumption (at Full Receive/Transmit at Room Temperature): 3.5W