Offering Low-Power Wide-Area (LPWA) LTE-M / NB-IoT connectivity
The WP7702 module for Cat-M1/NB IoT worldwide networks is fully compliant with the 3GPP Release 13 standard, providing a new low-cost, low-power technology for low-bandwidth IoT applications with extended reach beyond traditional cellular.
Delivering up to 300Kbps download speed and 375Kbps upload speed, this module is ideal for real-time fixed or mobile applications such as consumer wearables, health monitoring devices, tracking devices, and smart home and smart city devices to name a few.
Design now with 4G LTE-M modules in the CF3® form factor and scale to 2G, 3G, or 4G networks in the future as the application evolves.
- ARM core application processor with dedicated Flash and RAM running Legato® open source software
- Open source software: Integrated Legato® platform simplifies application development with a secure application framework, maintained Linux distribution, development tools, and community support.
- Location Services: Optional GNSS receiver enables tracking and location-based services
- Ultra-low power mode: reduces power consumption by 200x for battery or solar powered applications
- LPWA: LPWA technologies open up new IoT applications for cellular that previously were prohibited by cost, power consumption, or limited coverage including many smart city and smart home applications.