The HL7650 module is part of the HL Series offering unprecedented scalability between 2G, 3G, 4G and LPWA networks and is pin-to-pin compatible with all HL variants and the WP Series.
This LTE Cat-1 wireless module is ideal for low-bandwidth IoT applications that require real-time communication along with the longevity and network quality of Telstra and Vodafone’s 4G network.
Delivering up to 10Mbps download speed, many organisations are using Cat-1 networks as a stepping stone to low-power wide-area (LPWA) networks as 4G LTE can provide a superior user experience over 2G and 3G technologies.
- Industrial-grade: built to stay connected in harsh environments and extreme temperatures
- Common Form Factor: Compact CF3™ form factor with solder-down or snap-in socket options for ultimate flexibility in prototyping and build-to-order manufacturing
- FOTA Upgrades: Includes FREE unlimited firmware over-the-air (FOTA) upgrades for the lifetime of the module to keep your deployments optimised and easier to maintain
- Interfaces: Interfaces include UART, USB, ADC, flash LED output, PWM (buzzer), and Tx Power indicator
- Cloud Connected: Securely build, connect, and maintain your next-gen products with integrated AirVantage® cloud services
- Secure Boot: Secure boot to prevent unauthorised code on the target and to keep the connectivity secure