Sierra Wireless AirPrime® HL7802 LPWA Module
Product Order Number:
The HL7802 module for Cat-M1/NB1 worldwide networks with 2G fallback is fully compliant with the 3GPP Release 13 standard and is Release 14 ready to support NB2 features in the future, providing a new low-cost, best-in-class power technology for low-bandwidth IoT applications with extended reach beyond traditional cellular.
Delivering up to 300Kbps download speed and 375Kbps upload speed, this module is ideal for simple static sensor applications, or real-time fixed or mobile applications such as asset tracking and monitoring, industrial equipment, consumer wearables, smart city, healthcare and agricultural monitoring devices.
Design now with LPWA modules in the CF3® form factor and scale to 3G or 4G networks in the future as the application evolves.
- Ready to Connect: Get instant access to Sierra Wireless Smart Connectivity to reduce total cost of ownership, strengthen end-to-end security, and simplify operations with a single point of accountability and management platform
- Common Form Factor: Compact CF3® design to migrate between technologies and future-proof product platforms
- Global: Worldwide coverage on a single module with industry and mobile network certifications to get you to market faster
- FOTA Upgrades: FREE unlimited firmware over-the-air (FOTA) upgrades future-proof deployments and keep them secure
- Cloud Connected: Securely collect data and remotely manage your IoT deployments with integrated AirVantage® cloud services*
- Secure Boot: Prevent unauthorised code on the target to keep your connectivity secure
- Ultra-Low Power Mode: Best-in-class power performance extending the life of battery operated devices by 5-10X
- Location Services: Integrated GNSS receiver enables tracking and location-based services
- TCP/IP Stack: Embedded stack to easily communicate over the internet
- Programmability: Basic and Extended AT Commands simplify development
- Industrial-grade: Tested for harsh environments and extreme temperatures
- VoLTE: Enhance IoT applications with voice commands or call capabilities*
*Future release / firmware upgrade
Product Order Number:
* Future release / firmware upgrade