The RC7620-1 module is part of the RC Series that lowers total cost of ownership (TCO) by offering a module with Ready-to-Connect embedded SIM to instantly connect devices anywhere in the world. The industrial-grade CF3® (Common Flexible Form Factor) footprint future-proofs designs, enabling you to build IoT products on the most scalable module platform in the world.
This LTE Cat-1 wireless module is ideal for low-bandwidth IoT applications that require real-time communication along with the longevity and network quality that 4G LTE networks bring.
Delivering up to 10Mbps download speed, many IoT projects requiring the speed between LPWA and Cat-4 technologies are using Cat-1 networks to future-proof their designs as 3G networks sunset.
- Ready to Connect: Get instant access to Sierra Wireless Smart Connectivity to reduce total cost of ownership, strengthen end-to-end security, and simplify operations with a single point of accountability and management platform
- Common Form Factor: Compact CF3® design to migrate between technologies and future-proof product platforms
- FOTA Upgrades: FREE unlimited firmware over-the-air (FOTA) upgrades future-proof deployments and keep them secure
- Cloud Connected: Securely collect data and remotely manage your IoT deployments with integrated AirVantage® cloud services*
- TCP/IP Stack: Embedded stack to easily communicate over the internet
- Programmability: Basic and Extended AT Commands simplify development
- VoLTE: Enhance IoT applications with voice commands or call capabilities*
*Future release / firmware upgrade